JEAN BAPTISTE AUBICHON (1840-)
PHILOMENE GERARD (1849-)
Jean Baptiste AUBICHON was born on Nov 18, 1840 in Quebec, the son of Marie DAZE and Pierre AUBICHON. Baptiste's mother (Marie DAZE) was a halfbreed woman born 1811 in the Northwest. His father (Pierre) was a French Canadian born around 1797 in Montreal, a contract employee (voyageur) for the Hudson's Bay Company who worked out of Red River (MB) between 1826 and 1848 and again between 1852 and 1854.
Around 1863 Baptiste's wife was Philomène GERARD. Son Pierre was born around that time, probably at Green Lake, SK, where all of their children were born.
Philomene and Baptiste were recorded with their family in the Green Lake area in Censuses of 1881, 1891, 1901, 1906 and 1911.
1. 1864 PIERRE AUBICHON (m. Philomene McCALLUM)
2. 1865 MODESTE AUBICHON (m. Marie DESJARLAIS)
3. 1867 JULIEN AUBICHON (m. Rosalie MAURICE)
4. Dec 31, 1871 JEAN BAPTISTE AUBICHON JR (m. Suzanne MIRASTE)
5. Aug 12, 1872 MATHIAS AUBICHON (m. Rosa)
6. Feb, 1873 MARGARET MARIE AUBICHON (m1. Jean Baptiste MORIN, m2. Norbert FRASER)
7. Sep 16, 1875 EMILIE AUBICHON (m. Jean Baptiste DUROCHER)
8. Apr 24, 1881 JOSEPH AUBICHON (m. Clara LALIBERTE)
9. Oct 14, 1884 ROSALIE AUBICHON
10. 1890 THEOPHILE AUBICHON (m. Augustine MORIN)