Home | Peter Fidler | Ancestors Index | History | Forum |

Peter Fidler Clan on Facebook

Please feel free to post your questions or exchange information.
Tobais Fiddler

Peter Fidler Clan on Facebook

Post by Tobais Fiddler » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:49 pm

Hi Gary, check out our Peter Fidler group on Facebook. Great place to also converse on Peter Fidler. I have been referring everyone to your www.peterfidler.com site. It would be tremendous to have you as a resource as many new descendants are joining and all have questions. Please look under - Genealogy of Peter Fidler. Look forward to making your acquaintance. ( I am Randy Vannatter; son of Marie Fiddler; grandson of Tobais (Batoche) who was son of Francois, son of George, son of Peter Fidler)

gnstill
Site Admin

Re: Peter Fidler Clan on Facebook

Post by gnstill » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:18 am

I'm very pleased to meet you Randy!

I checked out your Facebook page; great stuff!

As always, I welcome anyone to visit my Peter Fidler Forum. I have a vast accumulation of genealogical information to refer to, and as you can see I have been able to assist many FIDLER descendants. This has been my hobby for the last 40 years and I am adding new family pages almost every day or so.

To find out more about me, you can visit my other newer website at: http://www.redriverancestry.ca/

That website has numerous family names other than FIDLER, but many have links to FIDLER.

I look forward to further discussions on my Forums on either website
Regards, Gary

Tobais Fiddler

Post by Tobais Fiddler » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi Gary,
Randy here from Peter Fidler; Facebook group. I trust this summer has been pleasant in your neck of the woods......... Wondering is not next year; 2012 the 200th. anniversary of the Red River settlement?

gnstill
Site Admin

Post by gnstill » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Could very well be. It was Aug 30, 1812 that Miles McDonell arrived at the Forks with the first contingent of Lord Selkirk's settlers.

Sharon Eyford

Post by Sharon Eyford » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:33 am

Randy, I tried getting into your P.F.Clan on Facebook. I even wrote to you about my Gr.Grandmother Emily Amelia Fidler--daughter of P.F. Junior and Amelia Bird.
Something went wrong and I got it sent back. I also noticed on your information that you hadn't mentioned Emily's older sister Caroline Catherine who married
Felix Bone. My Grandmother was name after Caroline Catherine.

I have given Gary my Gr.Grandmother's information on this site, if you wish to read it. Maybe we could converse together about my ancestors if you are interested.

Sharon Eyford