Home | Peter Fidler | Ancestors Index | History | Forum |

Chartrand Family

Please feel free to post your questions or exchange information.
kelfid

Chartrand Family

Post by kelfid » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Hi Gary
After you gave me the information of my mothers parents (Chartrand) I found a Face Book site with Chartrand families on it. There I found my grandfather and mother and also my great grandparents :D I did notice that they had (Ephram/Ephrem) my grandfathers year of birth as July 28 1893.They also had a sibling of his born in the same year 1893 but in April.I think the year 1900 you gave me is more plausible and had his name spelled Ephraim. I have email the owner of this issue.Here is The link to this page.If anyone is looking for connections to Chartrands.

http://bn-in.facebook.com/topic.php?uid ... topic=2394

DJMCIVOR

Re: Chartrand Family

Post by DJMCIVOR » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:28 pm

Hello Kelly
My name is Darren McIvor and Ephrem Chartrand b.1900 July 28 in duck bay mb was my grandfather. My grandmother was Alvina St.Godard. My mother is Agnes McIvor née Chartrand. Please contact me so we can share some history of our ancestors.

kelfid

Re: Chartrand Family

Post by kelfid » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:49 am

DJMCIVOR wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:28 pm Hello Kelly
My name is Darren McIvor and Ephrem Chartrand b.1900 July 28 in duck bay mb was my grandfather. My grandmother was Alvina St.Godard. My mother is Agnes McIvor née Chartrand. Please contact me so we can share some history of our ancestors.

Hi Darren, Kelly here...I haven't been on here for some time and saw your post. It would be interesting to talk to you! Have we met before, maybe when we were cubs perhaps? lol My mother was Cookie/Leona Chartrand so you must be my cousin then. I live in Vancouver now, I don't use the email assosiated with this account anymore but you can email me at kelfid44@yahoo.com. I know hardly anything about my mother's side of the family but as a Fiddler, I know all my grand parents up to James Fiddler, Peter's dad. I know it's been a few months since you wrote this but I am glad it's not a few years! lol I could give you my phone number or visa versa and talk on the phone if you'd like. I hope you get this message as I am not sure if I'm responding correctly. lol Take care and hope we get in touch/