Home | Peter Fidler | Ancestors Index | History | Forum |

Charles Fidler descendants?

Please feel free to post your questions or exchange information.
crystal

Charles Fidler descendants?

Post by crystal » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:37 pm

Anyone here who a descendant of Peter's son, Charles? My family tree goes from Peter Fidler-Charles Fidler-Edward Fidler-James Fidler-John James Fidler-Violet Fidler (my great grandmother).

gnstill
Site Admin

Violet FIDLER & Hilliard "Harry" CROMARTIE

Post by gnstill » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:04 pm

Welcome to the forum Crystal

In 1915 Hilliard "Harry" CROMARTIE (of Prince Albert, SK) enlisted for World War I. Harry b-1899 was the son of Margaret Ann HARPER & Philip Archibald "Archie" CROMARTIE (1874-1910)
On Nov 3, 1923 Harry married Violet FIDLER b-1902

crystal

Post by crystal » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:27 pm

Thank you! Was Hillyard (Hilliard.. I've seen it both ways, I have his birth certificate with a "y" though) known as Harry? I imagine I met Violet but I don't remember her. I never met Hillyard as far as I know. Their daughter, Edna is (was) my grandmother. She passed away when I was about 10. One of Edna's sons is my biological father but he has never been in my life. When Edna's second husband who was my father's step-father, passed away, I inherited an envelope full of various documents. Where do you fit into the tree? Also thanks for the Phillip part.. I only had him as Archibald "Archie" Cromartie.

crystal

Post by crystal » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:31 am

I just answered my own question about where you fit in :) Guess reading stuff does wonders!